Thursday, January 24, 2008

So begins my 37th year...

Lee surprised me with a couple of days away at a resort at Myrtle Beach for my birthday. We had a great time even though it was freezing!


Self portrait. Why the bathroom? Who knows?
























Playing with my new camera. I think it's so cool that I can take pictures at night! :)














Even though it was only 30 degrees, I made Lee walk on the beach with me before we left on Sunday. Here are a couple of the creatures we saw.


















Sunrise on my birthday.






On the balcony outside our room. (This does it, I'm getting a new hairstyle).







When I got back home Lauren & Erik had a cake waiting for me. We didn't even have to turn on the heat that night because the heat from all of those birthday candles warmed up the whole house. :)


6 comments:

Mary said...

Beautiful pictures! They are so sweet to get you a cake :) I like your hair btw I don't know why you don't.

I love you!
Mary

Anonymous said...

Some great shots and hope you had a wonderful day! That was a beautiful sunrise shot btw and how nice of the kids to have you a cake waiting! Sounds like you had a great time all the way around :) Love Ya.

Jeanette said...

Happy Birthday! So sorry I didn't catch that on my own.

Jennifer said...

Wow sis, you have such a great family! I'm so glad they made it such a happy birthday for you. Miss you bunches!!!!

Now Stampin said...

OH if only I were 37 and had great hair like that!!! YOU look amazing and btw Happy Birthday to you. Hugs!!

Lisa (Espanish for "Lisa") said...

I know this is very late, but happy birthday anyway!

Patti's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones