Monday, May 19, 2008

Angelene visits! :)

We had the pleasure of a visit from my cousin Angelene. She was passing through on her way back from a friend's wedding in Atlanta. She was only able to visit for one night but I always enjoy her company and wish she could stay longer. She's offered for us to come visit her and show us around D.C. We definitely are going to take her up on it! Love that girl!

Here are some pictures of her visit last February. We didn't have a chance to get pictures this visit.









2 comments:

Jeanette said...

I am so jealous! I want to visit. Somehow, I'm going to make that happen someday. :)

Patti, you are just gorgeous! And what a good looking family you have. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I didn't even realize Angelene was going to see you.

tia said...

I'm glad everything worked out so that we could visit. I always have a great time with you and your family. I look forward to your visit up here. Just give me a few days' notice so I have time to clear the clutter. ;)

Patti's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones