Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sisters

Jenny and Mary surprised me and came to stay with us for 4 days this past week! There are no words to explain how happy that made me. I can never get enough of you two and wish I lived closer! Thank you so much for coming and come again soon!! I love you! XOXOXO


Mary brought the girls for their first dental visit. It turned out to be more of a "play" visit because I only polished about two of Hannah's teeth. Savannah did let me "count" her teeth but that was about all. Maybe next time they will be a little more comfortable with the whole idea. :)

Look at Hannah in the background looking at herself with the mouth mirror. Too cute!


Tattoos!
This is when it kinda went downhill... Poor Hannah. After that face I called it quits.




They loved helping make garlic bread for dinner!
Tuesday they all went to the zoo. Wish I could have gone!














Monday they went to Myrtle Beach. I had to work. :(





Again, thank you for coming to visit. I had the best time with you girls! xoxoxo

1 comments:

amyop said...

What beautiful little girls! I love the long pink dresses! I am guessing those are from you?

Patti's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones