Wednesday, March 17, 2010

virtual piano

I've always wanted to take piano lessons.  I've done some checking around and $75.00 a month is about the best deal I can find.  That is out of the question!  I had a blast playing Patte's keyboard when I went to her house, but I just don't see how buying a keyboard fits into the budget anytime soon.  Soooo, I was playing around online today while I was home (still sick, blah) - and I found this virtual keyboard.  I found a group on facebook that posts letters in numbers that you can type into the computer keyboard and it sounds like songs on the piano.  It's about as close as I'm going to get to playing the piano.  I'm sure all the kids would love it - so I'm posting the link, and also a portion of the song "Greensleeves."


type this combination in for "greensleeves"

oPsd-Dds-pi-opP-ooIop-iy-oPsd-Dds-pi-opPpo-IuI-oo-ddsa-pIy-uIoo-IuI-op-ddsa-pIy-uIoI-uYTY-Y

2 comments:

Joel said...

That's a lot harder than playing the piano, but a very interesting idea. Good luck!

Joel said...

BTW, there's an app for that! Try virtuoso piano free.

Patti's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones