Monday, September 13, 2010

30 Days of Creativity Challenge - day 6

Last night, after cleaning house for 2 days straight, I decided to try out my new scoring board that I've had for many months.  I must say that I LOVE that thing.  Pretty cool effect!  I used my cricut "wedding" cartridge for the heart, and I used my new stampin up stamp that my Aunt sent me.  She also gave me a catalogue since she sells stampin up and I think I want one of everything in there!  Right now though, I'm trying to concentrate on not buying anything new and using up everything in my stash, including scrap paper!!  I'm forcing myself to stay out of Hobby Lobby.  If only eBay wasn't so easily accessible...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So nice.

Patti's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones