Sunday, December 2, 2007

O Christmas Tree....

I've finally gotten most of our decorating done. It's taken a while since I've got a really bad cold (I've had to take a lot of breaks). It always amazes me that we forget to take a tape measure with us when we go pick out our tree every year. We think the trees are small until we get them home and realize they are a lot bigger than we thought. Our Angel is going to get a headache from banging her head on the ceiling. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas. To those of you that I will be visiting over the holidays, I can't wait to see you! :)

















4 comments:

Dad said...

That looks like a geniune German Nutcracker soldier... mmmm now how would you have gotten something like that? :)

Jennifer said...

Wow, it's all so elegant. You did just a great job! Can you post more pictures of your house so I can see what it looks like?

Mary said...

Awww..your house is BEAUTIFUL! I love the dining room color!!! I love all your decorations :)

Papa said...

Hi Patti,
Your home looks so beautiful and festive. We hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Love you, Uncle Jim

Patti's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones