Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sleep study

Lee went and did a sleep study last Sunday night. Those who know him well know that he snores like a bear! Turns out he does have sleep apnea and is going to have to have one of those C-Pap (?) machine. I don't think there's any way that I could have slept with all of those wires connected to me & knowing there was a camera recording me. He was so tired from installing our laminate flooring in the den all weekend that he slept like a baby! He said he thought he looked like the dude from the "Hellraiser" movie. Anyway, I'm so glad he finally had this test done! I've been worried about his oxygen levels at night. Less snoring when he gets the machine will be great for me too. :)

2 comments:

Dad said...

Well when I had my study they actually hooked me up to the Cpap machine and I thought I was in a wind tunnel all night and couldn't hardly sleep at all. So then had the surgery to remove everything... LEE BUDDY DON'T GO THERE!! IT IS NOT A BRIGHT LIGHT YOU WANT TO BE NEAR! LOL :) Seriously I hope the machine works for you, oh yeah, I think I do still snore LOL :)

kelley said...

Hey Lee looks funny with all them wires on him.

Kelley

Patti's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones