Monday, April 20, 2009

Long time no post...(especially for Uncle Jim)

It's been so long since I've posted that it will take me a while to catch up. Big surprise, Lee and I went on another cruise. I know, hard to believe. No kids this time (again) just Lee and I and his lifelong friend Louis Anderson (single-but looking). Sorry Big Lou, I had to throw that in for you. :) Anyway, this time we went on the Carnival Glory for 7 days. Too long without the kids and I worked myself into a headache every night but of course they were just fine without us. We went to Belize, Cozumel, Costa Maya, & the Bahamas.




















































































































































































































5 comments:

Papa said...

Now that's more like it!!! Great photos - (like the big boots, Lee) thank you so much for the great blog update - Uncle Jim is a happy camper :o)

amyop said...

I love all the pictures! Looks like a dream! I am sorry you worried so much! Hopefully Lauren and Eric will be able to join you next time! Miss you!

Kristina said...

Ah, a cruise. And without kids. It is one of my little fantasies. But I think I would be paranoid about my kids too. Plus, I have to convince Joel that a cruise would be fun and that it isn't a dirty word that the navy uses about being on a big gray boat with a bunch of men for 6 months.

tia said...

I must remember, "thou shalt not covet..." ;) Glad you had a marvelous time!

Jeanette said...

I know ... I need to find a cruise ship that sails right across the country ... straight from you to me! :) Miss ya! Sorry it's been so long since I've been on your blog.

Patti's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones