Sunday, April 26, 2009

Hillcrest High School Girls night out

Thanks to facebook, I've been reunited with a lot of girls that I graduated with. I didn't socialize much in high school. I don't really know why. Guess I was shy, or thought all you needed was one "best friend" or I had zero self-confidence. Whatever it was, it's in the past. I sooo enjoy getting together with this fun group of girls every month or so. This past time we went to Charlotte, NC to go to IKEA (my fav new place!) to shop and then to The Cheesecake Factory for dinner and desert. FABULOUS!! Can't wait to get together next month with the girls in Greenville! :)




2 comments:

Papa said...

It is timely that you posted this particular blog at this time. Just this past month, Elaine has been contacted by and now in touch with her college roommates. She is getting a real kick out of learning about their lives over the past 40 years. I've only been to one of my high school reunions - the 20th. I graduated from Grimsley HS in Greensboro. Elaine had graduated from a HS in San Francisco, but was a good sport and went with me. To our surprise, she knew someone there - small world! My impression was, "They are all the same people, same personalities, same pranks, same voices and laughs, but what in the world happened to their hair, their bodies and where did all of those wrinkles come from?! In our minds, time stands still.

tia said...

Isn't Facebook great? I've reconnected with a lot of my own long-lost friends and hope to get together with some soon. Where did you go to high school?

Patti's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones