Sunday, April 26, 2009

My pretty girl...

I don't know if I ever posted this photo of Lauren. It was one of Lauren's after photos from Welch & Bonds (orthodontists) that they sent in the mail after her treatment was completed. I'll never forget how it caught my breath when I saw it. She's so gorgeous. In a week my baby girl and her best friend will be getting their own place. I'm so scared for her. I worry so much, mostly about her safety. Everyone say a prayer for her. It's so hard to let them out and watch them spread their wings. Any words of wisdom on how to handle the feeling of anxiety that makes it hard to breath will be well received! Breath in.... breath out. One day at a time. Anything else?? Lots and lots of PRAYER!!!!!




3 comments:

Papa said...

She is gorgeous! And she will do just fine Mom. "Love will die if held to tightly. Love will fly if held to lightly. Lightly? Tightly? How shall I know whether I am crushing it or letting it go?" Part of parenting is slowly releasing the grip on the reins as our children grow into adults.

tia said...

Beautiful!

Jeanette said...

She is beautiful! Just like her mother! :)

Patti's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones