Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas





This is Lauren's new cat (Talon).  He is 5 years old and she rescued him from the shelter.  Lee (for some reason) calls him Luther.  So far Talon and Babysox aren't BFF's but they tolerate each other.



If you leave a box out Sox will jump inside.  He'll lower his face thinking he's hiding.  He doesn't realize he has those big ears sticking up and we can still see him.



Wii wish you a Merry Christmas.  :)  We all love our Wii that we got as our "family" present.  If I'd known it was going to keep everyone in the same room for hours at a time - I'd have bought it a long time ago!  So much fun!  Although, I must add.... We also got the Wii fit and it holds you accountable for every pound.  It will actually ask you what the reason is that you could have gained a pound.  Hmmm.  I wonder??



My Christmas china that I bought at Kolh's on sale last year with my gift card from my Father-in-law!  I love Kohl's sales!!


This was our first attempt ever at building ginger bread houses.  Looks ok in this picture but we never could get the frosting to set and hold the roof on.  Eventually all of our houses fell apart.  We had a good laugh over it though and it was fun trying.


This year I decided to try to make my own backdrop for our Christmas pictures on the back porch.


I love having kids that are good at photoshop!  The finished picture was cropped and in black in white since we didn't exactly match!



I did do some baking.  These were snickerdoodles requested by Lauren.  I always thought snickerdoodles had something to do with chocolate or snickers candy bars.  Oh well, they were still good anyway.


I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas.  Happy 2010!  :)  xoxoxo

0 comments:

Patti's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones