Monday, February 8, 2010

Babysox & Talon (R.I.P.)

The other day Lauren & Cameron were on a date and she called me to see if I wanted her to bring me some food home.  (Isn't she sweet?)  Anyway, I'm not one to turn down a meal, so she got me something to go and brought it home in this paper bag.  I got the food out and threw the bag on the floor and Sox claimed it right away.  Now he has a new game.  He not only fetches his mouse, but now he runs in the bag and "hides" until you throw it again.  Crazy little guy.  So now I can't possibly throw the bag away.


New trick.  He's jumping on top of Lee's dresser.  I suppose the top of the fridge is next...

The day after we got back from the cruise Lauren's kitty Talon (aka Luther) passed away.  We still aren't real sure what happened.  The vet said it could have been several different things.  Very sad!!  Sox sure is missing him because as you can see they had become close buddies.  Lauren is so sad she says she never wants another animal, and if you know Lauren that is not like her at all.  Hug your pets today!!

0 comments:

Patti's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones