Friday, October 26, 2007

Cruise

Lee and I took a cruise for his 40th birthday on Oct. 20th. We went with some friends and had a great time! We took the kids on the cruise we went on in March but they didn't go with us on this one. A very close family friend (Evey) stayed with them to make sure they were ok and didn't have any wild parties. :) Thanks Evey! She always spoils them and takes them everywhere and out to eat every night. We just love her!!

Anyway, the cruise went to Key West and Nassau, Bahamas. It was absolutely beautiful. Now, I'm on a serious diet! The food was amazing on the boat and now my cooking is going to pale in comparison.


Here's Lee with his birthday cake that Louis arranged for him to get at dinner. Thanks Louis!




These are the little towel animals that our cabin stuard made for us each night while we were at dinner. I'm really going to miss those little guys!


Ok, these are pictures of one of the midnight buffets. Amazing artwork! I was especially impressed with the little penguins made out of eggs. I am so doing the next time we have people over and I make deviled eggs. Too cute! Anyway, this is why I am now on a diet!


Penguin eggs! Aren't they just so cute?


This is us at Senor Frogs in Nassau. Too much fun! They even got Darren on stage and had him doing Kareoke. Not that they had to twist his arm too much, Darren and Lee live for Kareoke!








This was taken at the Atlantis resort. Just beautiful.


The group before dinner one night. From left to right, Lee, me, Louis, Denise and Darren.




Mile marker 0, Key West!



Louis and Lee hanging out on deck the first day.


Lee, Louis, and Darren singing in the piano bar.


One of our favorite places to hang out on the ship was the piano bar. Here's Gregg, (from Canada) doing what he does best. He was wonderful and could play & sing anything anyone requested. Amazing talent!



When he really gets into the groove, he plays the piano with his feet!



Denise & I!




Denise and I hanging out on deck the first day!


The group again before dinner. Don't we clean up well?

2 comments:

Mary said...

I love all the pictures...I love the towels and food. I guess I am a freak but I would ask for more towels that they didn't handle so much..no joke..LOL I am glad ya'll had fun! :)

Jennifer said...

I just love that you live life to the fullest. I'm glad you had so much fun!

Patti's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones