Monday, October 29, 2007

Sometimes...

Being a parent is rewarding, but hard. I question myself all the time. Am I being too easy on them, too hard? I really just try to be fair. I try not to be too overprotective, although it's very difficult not to be. Am I building character? Have I taught them a good work ethic? Are they good people with good morals? I butt heads with them from time to time. I guess as a parent with teenagers that comes with the territory. Most of the answers to my questions will come in time. For now, I'm very pleased that both of them got their report cards today and are both on the honor roll. I'm very proud of both of them. Sometimes, I don't question my abilities as a parent quite as much as other times. Good job guys! : )

1 comments:

Mary said...

Good JOB! I am so proud of them being on the Honor Roll!!!! You are a wonderful mother!!! I know you have always followed your heart when it comes to raising your children and even though sometimes there are bumps (and even mountains) in the road they are both wonderful :)

Patti's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones