Saturday, November 10, 2007

123

Remember when no one really had cell phones yet but everyone had pagers? Back when Lee & I first got together we both had one. He being the businessman and me being the single working Mom of two, both depended on them a great deal. Texting wasn't possible back in the pager days so Lee and I devised our own "code" to say I love you. So - 123 became our "I love you" code. Even though we have come a little way with texting, etc. we still use 123. In the previous post you may have picked up on the fact that I'm a little obsessive about housework, so when I stepped out of the shower yesterday morning and saw a bunch of Q-tips all over the bathroom counter, I was a little annoyed. At least until I took a closer look. I have the best husband. Really.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awwww, you're so lucky! You got a romantic one!!!

Mary said...

LMAO..that cracks me up..that would have been my first reaction too! But yeah..that is so sweet...I remember Jenny writing "123" on her notebooks when she doodled..back in high school that's what people would do to hide the fact they liked someone. Not me...I would write it..just on the INSIDE of the notebook...LOL So sweet :0)

Patti's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones