Saturday, April 5, 2008

Easter

Lauren & I love to color Easter eggs every year! The guys aren't too thrilled about it, so this is usually an activity reserved for the girls. It seems like every year they come up with some new fangled way to dye the eggs. This year was no exception. I found these little Q-tips that have dye in them, hence the spotted eggs you will see below. The Easter bunny left me a new bubble wand in my basket. : )

Oh, I almost forgot. I have to tell you about one of my blonde moments. I put two big pots of eggs on to boil on the day that we were to color Easter eggs. After a few minutes Lauren asked "Is there some reason you are trying to boil one of these pots of eggs without the water?" Needless to say one pot of eggs was ruined and I had to start over. Which reminds me of another blonde moment I had this past week. We are always in need of milk. I mean, we must go through about 4 or 5 gallons a week. Well, one day this week I stopped by the grocery store and picked up two gallons. It wasn't until the next morning when I went to put a little milk in my coffee that I realized that the milk had never made the journey from the car to the refrigerator the previous evening. There went $8 down the drain! Has anyone else ever done this?












2 comments:

Dad said...

HeHeHe nah no one ever forgets anything in the car like that :) YEAH RIGHT! It happens and no we are not having blonde moments, maybe senior moments, or life moments, that is just the way it goes. Now that shot of Lee and his basket...he seems to have a pretty tight grip on it must have had some really good stuff in it! LOL :)

Lisa (Espanish for "Lisa") said...

Fun Easter pics! Well, mine aren't "blonde" moments...I just call them "mommy brain," believing my brain really did function better before kids! I once brought raw steaks to a friend's house who lived an hour away!

Well, Happy (late) Easter!

Patti's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones