Sunday, April 6, 2008

Lauren's Prom

I can't believe my little girl is all grown up. Last night was prom night. It has rained non-stop for two days, much to our dismay. We have azaleas in our back yard that are about the color of Lauren's dress so we really wanted to take pictures outside, but it didn't happen. There's also a park nearby that has beautiful flowers and a gazebo where we were going to take pictures but that was a washout too. Oh well, she and Trey got professional pictures at the prom so I'll post some of those when we get them. She and Trey had a good time and she was home just before midnight, safe and sound. The only glitch in the evening was when she called me about 10:45 because the strap on her dress popped. I ran up to the school and pinned it for her and she made it through the rest of the night without any problems. Isn't she just beautiful?






3 comments:

Dad said...

Awww I know what that feeling feels like watching your little girl going off for her big night :) Sorry about the dress mishap but mom comes to save the night will be a memory that will be shared by you two for years to come too ;) Great feeling!

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness, I'm sitting here crying like a baby! She is so beautiful and you're such a good mom. It was so wonderful that you were there for her and she didn't think twice about calling you. I love you guys!

Jeanette said...

That color looks great on her!

It took me a little while to get through all your new blog entries, but it was fun to see what you've been up to. :)

Happy Birthday to Erik!

Patti's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones