Saturday, October 25, 2008

George K. Salhofer

While we were visiting Key West we came across an artist and I purchased a beautiful beach print from him. If you get a chance check out his website. It amazes me when I come across such talent. His work is just beautiful and evokes such a peaceful feeling. Check him out at www.salhoferstudio.com. It also amazes me how it's such a small world. Turns out in speaking with Mr. Salhofer that he and his wife come all the way to Florence, SC to go to the dentist at an office right down the street from where I work. It's a small world after all!

1 comments:

Dad said...

Ahhh, he does have some wonderful work and so serene. I actually could sit back, gaze into the one of the sunset and hear the ocean lapping at the shore, feeling a soft gentle breeze as it touches the skin ever so lightly and living the calmness that would surround you at the moment of tranquility knowing there is soooo much more to life than we shall ever know, but hope to live, and long to see... yes, he has some amazing talent for sure. :)

Patti's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones