Friday, October 10, 2008

New hair do...


Last Friday Lauren & I had a girls day where we went out to eat, went shopping and went to the movies. We went to see Nights in Rodanthe with Richard Gere and Diane Lane. GREAT movie, you have to go see it, although the guys need to be warned that it is a chick flick. Anyway, throughout the whole movie I kept looking at Diane Lane's hair and thinking that I would love to have my hair cut like that. For years I've been getting my hair highlighted and it's cost a small fortune to keep up. So I finally made up my mind to go back to my natural color and chop it all off. I'm still getting used to it and I'm still shocked when I look in the mirror but everyone says it looks great. It is so much easier! What do you think? Is it better than the bleach blonde look?

5 comments:

Papa said...

Patti, you are so beautiful, your hair length does not matter - you are still just as beautiful. Elaine would love to go see that movie, and I think I would enjoy it too - chick flick or not.

When Aunt Elaine and I first got married, her hair was very long - way down past her waist. I loved her long hair, but did not expect her to keep it that way, or care if she changed it - it was her choice. She finally asked my "permission" to get it cut, thinking I wanted her to keep it long. I explained that she did not need my permission, and it was fine with me if she got it cut shorter. She settled for shoulder length at first, and she was still beautiful to me. When one of my friends saw it shorter, he said, "Once they cut it short like that, they never grow it out again." Over the years she has kept it shorter, above her shoulders, and I like it that way just fine too.

Mary said...

I think it's beautiful. I'm not sure about the darker color..I am so used to you being a blond!

Alena said...

I like it, it's always nice to change things up every once in a while. It looks very classy :)

amyop said...

We missed you this week at work! I can't wait to hear about your trip!!! By the way I know I have told you many times to before but I LOVE LOVE YOUR HAIR~!

Jeanette said...

It's definitely a different look, but I like it!

Patti's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones