Saturday, November 29, 2008

Another Rik story...

Last night Lee and I stayed in Cheraw with Darren & Denise after going to Lee's class reunion. (I'll blog that after I download the pictures). Anyway, I always read before I go to sleep and I got interested in a book called "The Good Guy" by Dean Koontz that was in Darren & Denise's daughter's (Anna) room. I couldn't take it with me to finish it so I was talking to Erik about it when I got home and telling him how I needed to go get that book because the suspense was killing me. Anyway, he just came in my room before leaving to go to Kenny's house tonight and guess what he'd gone and got for me today? Yep, he got me that book! I think Erik is a good guy. He amazes me more and more everyday. I love my sweet boy!

0 comments:

Patti's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones