Sunday, November 9, 2008

Football...

Growing up in a house full of girls we never watched sports. It hasn't been until the past 10 years that Lee's been dragging me kicking and screaming to sporting events that I was ever really around sports at all. I never could understand the fascination until now. I still am not one to want to watch sports on TV, but I absolutely LOVE to go to a football game. We've made so many great new friends and we have so much fun cheering for our Gamecocks! Not to mention the tailgating is always great. Yesterday our friend Patrick took us to his friends condo and we had the best burgers ever! Thanks again Patrick!


In this photo at about the 25 yard line you see a guy in a white shirt and backwards ballcap standing on the sidelines. That's Michael Phelps. Yep! He has a friend that attends USC so he was at the game yesterday. By the way, we beat Arkansas! Way to go GAMECOCKS!! :)












2 comments:

Dad said...

Awww sorry for neglecting to give you the full breadth of the football sports education background but you were right in a house full of girls it didn't go over to well so we settled for other things :) That being said there is NOTHING that compares going to a UT game, uh yeah I still pull for them. Live games always will give you the extra adrenaline that you just can't match sitting in front of the tube. The last time I went to St. Louis and watched a baseball game with my brother was great. Even some of these local kids high school games are good too. Now a live NASCAR race, yeah the burning rubber, the noxious fumes... ahhh life is so sweet ;) LOL

amyop said...

I love the up close pic of you and your hubby! You guys look so cute togehter!

Patti's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones