Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Rik Rik is thankful for...



My children seem to be fond of self portraits. Self portraits in that bathroom. Don't ask. Anyway, today Erik had to come up to the office because Dr. Patterson had to work on his tooth. Tooth number 5 to be exact for those of you who know what I'm talking about when I say tooth number 5. Anyway, Dr. Patterson asked him, since it's Thanksgiving, what Erik was most thankful for. Dr. Patterson was telling me this story after Erik had already left and I'm thinking about what profound or sweet response Erik gave him to this big question. You know, Erik has just been so good and sweet lately so I couldn't wait to hear what his response was. Are you ready for this?? Erik is most thankful for....


FOOD!!

YEP!

Guess I better go work on those pies....

2 comments:

Dad said...

LOL well he must have been hungry and at that point and time the only thing was probably survial hiearchy of needs was kicking in :) Great picture though :)

Papa said...

Cute entry (love the 'self-portrait in that bathroom' theme!) I'm with Erik! I too am thankful for FOOD. I can see that he is a young man with priorities! Happy Thanksgiving.

Patti's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones