Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I love you more...

I remember how it felt when the kids were little and they first started saying "I love you." It was so sweet! :) We always end every phone conversation with those words. The past couple of days Erik has changed it up a bit. When I tell him I love him he answers back "I love you more" and then hangs up before I can argue. Makes me gets tears in my eyes just writing this. I am so blessed.

We went to Erik's class ring ceremony last night and then went out to eat at Stefano's afterward. Erik's best friend Kenny went out to eat with us. I love this stage in my son's life. He's turning into such a good person and he's so happy right now. I'll try to get a picture of his ring later to post.

1 comments:

Dad said...

Special moments like that are the ones that make your heart and soul never forget, that no matter where you are and where they are, you have a bond that cannot be broken, it will not falter or stray for it is a pure love. Being blessed with such is truly the epitome of what life really is all about.

You did a great job there young lady ;) and we are all proud of them and you too...

Patti's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones