Sunday, February 8, 2009

New rugs

I was so excited to get our portraits but I was dreading the cost of getting them framed. Fortunately I watched for a sale at Hobby Lobby and I was able to get the frames for 50% off. Then Lee framed them and hung them for me and this was the result. I hung them in the foyer and I'm so thrilled to have them. :)

I have been begging for rugs for the dining room and living room for almost 3 years now. This weekend Lee surprised me and took me to Lowes and told me to pick out whatever I wanted. These are the ones I picked out and I LOVE them! Next project will be putting wood floors in the den which Lee and his Dad will do in a few weeks. I can't wait!





1 comments:

Papa said...

We just re-did the floors in our dining room and living room, and have been considering a rug for the living room. With all of our grandkids, I don't think we'll put one in the dining room. Too bad I did not buy a rug while I was in Afghanistan. Great deals on high quality Persian rugs over there - some of the troops bought dozens of them.

Patti's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones