Friday, February 27, 2009

Our 50 states (& some territories)

My cousin Angelene posted a list of all of the states she's visited/lived in on her blog and I thought it was fun. Here's my list. I've also lived in Germany and visited many other countries but I'll save that for another blog entry! :)

Alabama - visited with my friend Teresa in the early 90's
Alaska -
American Samoa
Arizona
Arkansas - lived here in the early 70's. My sister Jennifer was born here.
California - been there a couple of times. Not impressed with LAX.
Colorado - went there on official military business.
Connecticut
Delaware
District of Columbia
Florida - been many times. My Grandparents lived there when I was a child.
Georgia - been lots to visit relatives and watch the Braves play.
Guam
Hawaii
Idaho
Illinois - lived there as a child and attended kindergarten - second grade.
Indiana
Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana - been to visit a couple of times. Ate at Emeril's in New Orleans.
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan
Minnesota
Mississippi - drove there for a baby shower once.
Missouri - my Dad is from here and my Grandparents lived there so I've been many times. I also went to basic training here in 1993.
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada - been to Vegas a few times
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York - lived in upstate NY at Fort Drum when I was in the military.
North Carolina - born here (Greensboro)
North Dakota
Northern Marianas Islands
Ohio
Oklahoma
Oregon
Pennsylvania
Puerto Rico - lived here as a child & my youngest sister (Mary) was born here.
Rhode Island
South Carolina - home!
South Dakota
Tennessee - where many members of my family live so I visit here often
Texas - LOVE Texas! I lived in Lubbock & San Antonio.
Utah
Vermont
Virginia
Virgin Islands -visited on various cruises
Washington
West Virginia - visited relatives
Wisconsin
Wyoming

2 comments:

Papa said...

Notice that your list did not include Oregon, but you were here for the Christmas of 1973 at Grandpa Randolph's house in Central Point, OR - that is where the photos of you with Dumbo were taken. In fact you lived there with Grandma and Grandpa Randolph while your Mom was in her Air Force basic training. So you can add at least one more state to your list.

Jeanette said...

That's an impressive list. I think I learned a few things! By the way, did you hear Lisa and her family are moving to Lubbock, TX ... maybe she should chat with you. :)

Patti's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones